Teen Suffers Every Man’s Worst Nightmare After Python Bites His Penis While Using The Toilet

Python Bites Teen’s Penis

A Thai teen lived out every man’s worst nightmare after a snake sunk its fangs into his penis while he was using the toilet.

“I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet,” Siraphop Masukarat, 18, told Viral Press. His near-serpent circumcision occurred Tuesday, approximately 12 miles north of Bangkok, after the reptile allegedly infiltrated the plumbing.

Masukarat recalls watching smartphone videos on the toilet when all of sudden he felt a searing pain in his nether region. The university student looked down to discover a nightmarish sight — a 4-foot python with its jaws clamped around the tip of his penis.

At that point, the horrified boy stood up with the snake still attached, and slammed the door on the reptile, causing it to release its grip. Masukarat then howled in terror and rushed out of the now blood-spattered bathroom with his pants around his ankles, whereupon the serpent slinked back into the toilet bowl.

READ  “Frozen 2” Grosses 1 Billion US Dollar In 2019

Noticing her son’s distress, the teenager’s mother attempted to calm him down before emergency services rushed the poor soul to the hospital to have his mangled member repaired. Thankfully, doctors were able to stitch up Masukarat’s wound and sterilize it using an antibiotic wash.

”The doctor said my penis can be used as a normal soon,” gushed the grateful teen, who is currently recovering at the hospital.

READ  Foreign Policy Is In Shambles Under President Donald Trump

As for the snake, handlers were able to bag the manhood-munching reptile using special equipment and release it safely back into the wild.

Despite the painful ordeal, Masukarat’s mother said she’s relieved that the snake was a non-venomous python and not a deadly cobra.

Nonetheless, she predicts that her son “will be scared every time he goes to toilet.”

Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time someone has been bitten by a snake while on the bowl. In January, a Thai woman had to be hospitalized after a snake sunk its fangs into her thigh while she was doing her business.

READ  Grandfather Threw His Grandson Into Hot Oven Because He Saw The Devil In The Boy

Next
Previous

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.