Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In Covid-19 Ward In India

India ventilator caught fire

Covid-19 patience have run for their lives after a ventilator in the ward the were admitted caught fire.

The footage that was shared on social media shows four medics, who are dressed in hazmats, surrounding a patient on a hospital bed in Vadodara, India.

Fortunately all the patients rescued as medics helped to rescue them.

See Photos:

READ  Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta
Ventilator on fire

Next
Previous

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.